Here’s an unexpected tip for saving a phone that you’ve just exposed to water, after drying the surface of the phone simply put the phone into a container of dry rice (uncooked of course!). If possible, remove the battery from the phone first before putting the phone in rice and always turn it off first.
For better results, some people recommend taking apart the phone as much as possible. The aim of the rice is to make the moisture absorb faster and can be kept in the rice for a few days.
One last tip: don’t put it in the microwave or use a hair dryer, this will just overheat the components inside of your device.
Has this trick saved your phone or electronic device? Comment below.